What are three new things learned about geography and early human settlement?
- I learned new words like vegetation, irrigation and nomads.
- I learned that people used papyrus to create paper, boats and other things.
- I learned that people back then live a similar life like us but it is a little bit more difficult.
What are two things that I am proud of in my project?
1. I'm proud of the mountains I made because the mountains were hard to make since it was very high and big but I think I did a good job
2. I'm very proud of my houses I made because I wanted a little bit more details so I made the houses.
What is one thing I would do differently if I were to do this project again?
I would work on it daily and finish it a little bit earlier because I was actually rushing a little bit to finish this project.
Hope you enjoy my project 🙂