A little update on our project
Personally, I don’t really think I achieved anything too personal.
The rest of the group did really good even though I did not really know what to do. We all had separate jobs and we finished different parts of the facade
Some challenges I faced were trying to figure what I should do. I had trouble finding out how I can help out because I did not know what to do next. Another challenge I faced was finding out a way to paint the trees because they were a ball of fluff that I had trouble painting.
Some last plans are to add more detail to the building. I feel that the facade lacks detail or any other 3D parts. This also solves my job problem as well.