In our class, we were reading a book entitled “Lemonade War”. It’s about 2 siblings. The sister is younger and the brother is older. The sister was accelerated from 2nd grade to 4th grade. Moreover, she became a classmate to her brother. He was being mad by that, and they made a deal that they sell lemonade and winner(closest, or the highest to 100) gets all the money. Two main characters are Jesse, the sister and Evan. I would say I catched some bug, and tryed to take some picture and when I trying to get camera, it went in, and I was sorry. If I was Evan, I would say I revenged. That’s it. I’m in Evan’s side, because Jesse started it first.
- What book are we reading in class together?
- What is the conflict between the two main characters?
- What would YOU do if you were Jesse, and coming home from the beach?
- What would YOU do if you were Evan, and coming home from your friend’s pool?
- Any other thoughts you have in reflection about this book.