Hello world! Today I’m gonna talk about my Social Studies project. This project was made in Minecraft, and is suppose to seem and look like Ancient Egypt. Now lets start!
What are THREE new things I learned about about GEOGRAPHY & EARLY HUMAN SETTLEMENT?
1) I learned that the egyptians and the people from Canaan are similar to people now. Because we both eat, drink, have families, have jobs. Although the routines and daily life is different the main things in life is similar.
2) I also learned that land and weather is the same. Places flood and theres grassy land. And there are still farmers and people settle a lot. We still drink freshwater and have saltwater.
3) I learned that early settlement just mean’t that people in Ancient Canaan and Ancient Egypt settling, having a life in an area, having a family, includes jobs like farmers herders, nomads. And roles in life. For us to know what happened back in the ancient times.
What are TWO things that I am proud of in my project?
1) I am proud of my results for my Minecraft world because, I think I showed detail and explained my choices for my water, topography and, vegetation.
2) I am also proud of my feedback from my quality of my iMovie. Even if the audio might be echoed, the video looks the same as my Minecraft world. And I showed all the features.
What is ONE thing I would do differently if I were to do this project again?
1) I would start my blog earlier because, doing my blog on the last class before due is stressful. And hard because it’s very easy to mess up a blog and make no sense. So next time I do a project like this with a blog post I will remember to do a blog post before due dates.
MY MINECRAFT WORLD VIDEO