In this project on Human rights issue(Human trafficking), we focused on improving/learning to find very reliable source and analyze it. This is an important skill because the paragraph should be reliable to make people notice the information. One thing I improved while working on this project is my ability to check with our group and also, looking at myself. This blog post provides a reflection on my work, as well as a sample of what I accomplished.
I have to work every time. Keep suggesting our group to improve on and also, the most, respecting others’ opinions to make them involve. I had a kind of problem of the group. When I was young, I didn’t respect some friends and this made me going out of the group.
I learned from the other tri-folds, I could notice that others have their own distinctive image and design. I surprised that they made the tri-fold and the speaking was well-done.
I didn’t know about the user. I did it without any thinkings of the user. Eventually, I fixed for my user and this made others notice some information on human trafficking. I gave a good information to support my essay.
One of the human rights issue in modern society is human trafficking,it is a modern slavery between national and international. Also, human trafficking is the one of the most significant crimes that against human rights. Human trafficking can be sexual trafficking, forced labor, and organ trafficking. Human trafficking is growing to 32 billion dollars and there have 22 million victims. Vietnamese men and women are having a trafficking because they have less education and are poverty. Especially, girls, the age of 12 to 14 are generally considered more vulnerable to sexual trafficking and forced labor because girls have weaker and smaller body, which means that girls are easier to enforce by criminals. Vietnam is the biggest cross-border trafficking country to China, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia . International travelers use poverty Vietnamese for sexual trafficking and having a trafficking in near country (source 3( having the same source)). Because the owners forced them by their wealth and power, Vietnamese people are having to traffic. After rescuing from trafficking, victims are suffering a psychological, physical problem such as, having recurrent thought/ memory of human trafficking, feeling as though the event is happening again (source.1). Human trafficking is the most serious and significant issue that is against the human rights and the most violent crime in the modern society.
- During the human rights project, I researched on the definition of human trafficking. I found a really good source that gives what is human trafficking and Vietnam human rights issue. I thought that most of the people might not know how human trafficking is violent and the most violent issue in the world. Then, I put the effort in designing the tri- fold and helped to create a frame of iPad, that might use for showing the video. It was pretty hard but, I wanted them to notice a lot of human rights issue and human trafficking.
- Did anything surprise you? If so, what? I didn’t know what is a real human trafficking and this made me having a surprise and thought that the human trafficking should get punished
- Has the experience affected your worldview? How? I changed my worldview that the society has a lot of flaws such as, human trafficking, racism. during the researching, I could know that human trafficking might not
- How do you hold a hockey stick? Dominant on the middle of the stick facing away from you and your non-dominate hand at the end of the stick facing you.
- What is the ready position? Ready position is when you stay low in a 95 degrees angle and have your stick placed properly.
- What is cradling? When you use your stick and move the puck back and forth either forehand or backhand in a zig-zag motion.
- Where should the puck be on your stick when you pass? It should on the ground and near to the hockey stick or, you can’t pass. And also the puck should be placed in the middle of the blade
- What should you be looking at when you pass? During the passing, we should look at the person who will get a puck.
- Where should you be after the pass? your blade should be toward to the person and then, changing to the ready position
- State and explain the positions in Hockey. Positions are the most important parts in the hockey, hockey needs correct positions or, you can miss the ball or having an unbalanced movement.
- How do we keep safe during our games with sticks unit? you shouldn’t move the stick over to the knees because the blade can hit the person and also hooking and aggressive playing is really dangerous.
- We played floor hockey, broomball, and scoop ball explain what you liked about each game and what you didn’t like about each game. – Broomball was good for having a less injury than other games but it was hard to shoot. the hockey game was really good for shooting but it is really dangerous when the stick hits the person’s leg. scoop ball was good for having a high stick but it was hard to throw the ball.
- Which game did you enjoy the most and why? I liked hockey because we can use a really nice and strong stick to shoot and it was good for having a nice defending
We are having a last editing for yearbook class. We took photos, fixed photos, designed spreads. During yearbook class, we could study for designing by using bridge, photoshop, indesign. I had a really nice year because of yearbook class and the yearbook that we made will be the best memory for me.
The best thing in yearbook class is photoshop because it helped me to make a good photos and gave me a really creative idea such as, creating a pikachu with a really cute face, cutting out people from photos. Also, this helped me to make a really really cool indesign spread. When I did a photoshop, I really learned that photoshop is the best thing during in yearbook class
The worst thing in yearbook class is indesign. I am the worst guy for designing and this makes me to become the most worst really worst designer. Designing made me quite boring and this made me to be out of focusing. If we can sort a job then, it will be cool and also it will take quickly and also giving a less stress.
A European country ruled African country. they used guns and new weapons to rule them.
African people had a rope on the neck. they became weaker.
white people killed African because they didn’t follow the rule,
In this project, we worked on driving force behind Imperialism in Africa. This is an important skill because it gives good historical facts in late 19th to early 20th century. One thing I improved while working on this project is my ability to create better thesis and counterclaim. This blog post provides a reflection on my work, as well as a sample of what I accomplished.
I worked on an essay of driving force. I focused on technology and economic. I did well on my thesis because I rechecked my thesis for an hour for making better. I was really bad at everything for writing before but, I really focused this essay.
However, I didn’t work well on analyzing how economic is a better driving force. Se Jin told me that my analyze of this is weaker analyze and it was really hard to me.
- the thesis is clear
- Analyze is clear
To Work On
needs better evidence
Revise and edit with friends and teachers.
Nowadays, the world is covered with vehicles, smartphones. Technology became the most important item in life During 1870 to 1914, there is one of the ages that European had named “Imperialism”. Imperialism in Africa was competition between Europeans. There had 4 major driving forces behind Imperialism in Africa: ethnocentrism, nationalism, technology, and economic. The primary driving force behind the imperialism is technology because it helped to control and produced new items from Africa in order to get wealth and power. Many historians argue that economic is the most significant driving force because selling the product in Africa benefited from creating a better technology and national pride. However, without technology, economic never grows.
The most important driving force is technology because technology produces better items for selling and controlling over African. According to doc C, European countries used technology an in variety of ways such as ruling, producing, and transportation . This evidence suggests that they used technology in order to receive profit. When they conquered Africa, they used a steam engine to go Africa. Without technology, European couldn’t reach to the newest continent, and won’t be able to control native people. In such a way, technology gives wealth and power to European. The most crucial driving force is technology because it created a road for European countries to conquer Africa by gun, steam engine, and e.t.c. Without technology, European couldn’t be strong.
Some students say that the biggest driving force is economic because it made European to be wealthier. According to document E, Great Britain exported to Africa and imported from Africa.This evidence suggests that getting profits from exporting to Africa makes better economy. Usually, money uses to create better lifestyle, technology, which means that wealthier is the best way to be powerful by stronger and better technology and nationalism. Although this argument seems convincing but, it fails to consider because only money couldn’t make the gain and without technology, Europe couldn’t earn profit According to document D, European countries got the resources from African colony and used them for industry and economic use.This document is usually explains economic but this evidence is significant because having resources needs technology. Without any technologies, people can’t have resources. Giving one example, getting coal needs pickaxe to get it and pickaxe is technology. Which means that economic won’t work without technology. Therefore, economic needs technology to become better.
Significant driving force behind Imperialism is technology because it led conquering Africa and making the European countries powerful and wealthier by manufacturing. Many historians can argue that economic is the most significant driving force because selling the product in Africa benefited to make them to be stronger and rich. However, the world was covered with technology, and it improved economic. Economic and technology are both significant driving force. They both work as cycle such as technology carries economic, economic carries technology.Driving force behind Imperialism created wealth and power, it reorganized Africa to contact new technology and Africa broke the wall of isolation but, Africa got colonized by European. Without them, imperialism in Africa might not exist.
My group cooked the Vietnamese dish. We discussed the healthy food and lifestyle. I didn’t like the food because the smell of shrimp paste was really bad but, it was good.
Here is our book:
During the 3rd quarter, I wrote a persuasive writing. In persuasive writing, I wrote about the real tourism. I usually have kind of bad experience of tourism. I focused on Chinese tourists, who create worse tour experience by bad behavior. I researched about the behavior that tourists create. I saw the scratched wall in google. It was really bad.
During my writing, I think I should improve on my analyzing more and get the powerful opinion. I didn’t really well on how the tourists really effect to the country or tour system. I wasn’t really thinking about this because of my main idea.
When I finished my persuasive writing, I tried to publish my bad(?) article. Eventually, I published to TeenInk. There is my article.
In this project on the enlightenment thinking, we focused on improving/learning Analyze the enlightenment thinking from the movie. This is an important skill because analyzing the _Enlightenment helps to understand the idea from the philosopher and also I could think of Voltaire. One thing I improved while working on this project is my ability to cooperate and analyze. This blog post provides a reflection on my work, as well as a sample of what I accomplished.
I think I have to revise my script because I didn’t really confidence to mine. Also, I have to put some new information to make interesting.
I usually have growth the speaking. I wasn’t really speaking fluently. I worked on the speech of plastic bags and video game. I listened the others and eventually, their feedback made me to grow my speaking skill. Also, I almost succeed my challenge. I thought my challenge was speaking more fluently and having global friends. finally, I got a lot of friend and also I was able to speak fluently. I could speak well on my presentation and also I could make others to feel enjoyable.