Today at morning our class did a interesting activity..... It was non fiction teaching that means like this yesterday our homework was read a non fiction book and write some notes to teach our partner about what we learn in this book. I read about computers the sub heading was it to the future. I wrote a lot of informations so i can teach my partner.
and today we share our informations my partner was Russell. and he read about airplanes. 🙂
As a teacher I felt kind f nervous and proud... cause I don't actually used to sharing things...
As a listener it was interesting that I learn some new things about airplanes and it was a nice time.....
P.S. It was a interesting activity to do.
- What was the most challenging thing(s) about doing the
A: The hardest thing making the process video was like
- Do you think you clearly explained your learning in your
video? Why or Why not?
A: Not really…. because I didn’t finished it really perfectly…. The another reason is like I didn’t knew a lot of things in I-movie so yeah...
- What would you change if you did this again? Why?
I’m going to change like transitions and make it kind of more longer...
- What was the most important thing you learned in doing
the Process Video?
The most important thing that I learn from this process video was using new thing and learning new things too...
Please enjoy my process video... Thank You!!
Q: What was the most important things you feel you learned by doing this task and why?? 🙂
A: I feel important about this!!!
- Get ready for everything that we need.
- I learned to make a healthy drink and work with groups well together.
- Last one is that so we learned how to observed how many people like the appearence of it or taste of it or the healthy....
By: Seung Won..... Bye Bye