Since our eco dome was successful, we made no changes necessarily. But looking at the photos. I realized that we had mold on one half of the tomatoes was covered with white mold that looked like spider webs to me. Not only that, but some of our plants seem like there were dying, as when I was looking at one of the plants, the leaves were half green and half brown, indicating that it was dying. Fortunately though, our beetle inside the eco dome seemed fine, as when I cam to look over, I saw it moving and crawling around, but beetles are definitely slow.
|Component||Amount inch Units||Reasoning||Daily Observations|
|Black Soil||5 CM||For the bugs to live as a ground to roam around.||The dirt seems fine, just a bit wet from the water on the eco dome.|
|Plants||2-3 Plants||For the bugs to seem like it’s natural habitat and to photosynthesis, producing oxygen.||Unfortunately, the leaves seem to be dying, probably because not all the roots were in the dirt, but the ones that were in the dirt is doing fine.|
|Bottle Cap||1||For the bugs to take shelter in.||Same old cap, the beetle seems to like it.|
|Rocks||3||Also for the bugs to take shelter in.||Right now, we only have a beetle in there, so the beetle can either use the cap or the rocks to take shelter in.|
|Stick/Wood||1 Stick 1 Wood||For the bugs to climb on to emulate trees.||The stick and logs seem to be fine from the day we put them in.|