Subscribe to Posts
Reccomend and Share
Need a translation?
- My Experience with Math :)This year, I’ve learned a lot of new things about math. Hard and easy things. At the beginning with math, I was kind of struggling and I’m still even now. But, i’m still trying my best to improve. I think I struggled the most with algebra and the function graphing assessment. Here’s a little video how the function […]Tien
- Is 7th Grade Math FUN?Math in 7th grade was kind of fun. We had a lot of fun projects, like the Lunch in the Park, the Zin Obelisk challenge, and the two Explain Everything videos that we did. I enjoyed the Explain Everything videos that we did, because I could work with my friend, Steffi. We had a lot of […]Christine
- To My Future Self About MathDear future self, This year I have done a lot of good projects. One of them was my Bridge project. I really enjoyed doing this project because I got to work with my friends and also because we worked very well together and it was a very fun project. I think our result was very […]Kerry
- Math Statistics 2012 – 2013Math this year was decently easy. It was not the easiest thing in the world to go through, nor my favorite subject, but it wasn’t my nightmare or the most trouble I had. I did not try the best I could, though, so I should change that next year. Looking back at the year, thanks to Youtube […]June
- What Month is Your Birthday In?[…]Celine
- My Experience with Math :)
Math 7 Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2012
The sixth graders have been investigating how soils drain. This is called porosity. The question is: How fast does water drain through different types of soil?
10 tips and tricks to use engagement and formative assessment in the elementary math classroom View more PowerPoint from gjohnston76 For those of you that attended my workshop on Wednesday this week.