- China has got five thousand years of history. Between five thousand years, there were 16 dynasties in the ancient China. The most well-known dynasty is the Tang Dynasty. Tang dynasty starts from 618 and end in 907.
- Tang Dynasty is a time period that got a lot of great poetries from the famous poets such as Li Bai, Du Fu. The poetries are still protected in the museums nowadays. The poets always sit or walk in the garden to have some things to think and write.
- In Tang Dynasty, the emperor set a political system which the emperor was at the top and the other government officials were selected on the base of the merit and the education. And this happened once in three years.
- About the Tang emperors, Wu Zetian was one of the most famous emperors in Tang Dynasty. She was the first woman emperor in the ancient China. She was a emperor for seven years and became the emperor’s mother for fifteen years.
- The Chinese were the first in the world to develop printing, and they had earlier invented paper. During the Tang period, the invention of printing and improvements in papermaking led to the printing of a whole set of Buddhist sutras.
- In Tang Dynasty, there were also a lot of people that were good at hand-writing, such as Yan Zhenqing and Liu Gongquan. They were two different type of writers. Their writing were still protected in the museum nowadays also.
- There were also a lot of people that were good for the emperor came out from the Tang Dynasty such as Li Shimin. He was the most hard-working person at that time period. His ability of controlling the whole emperor is amazing.
- The famous story: the Xi You Ji also starts from the Tang Dynasty. The story includes the monkey king, the pig and two human. The story was written by Wu ChengEn. It’s pretty famous nowadays.
- There were a lot of drawings in that time period. The different artists have different type of drawings. Some of them just sit in their houses and think. Some of them went around the town and found something to draw about.
- So this ends my thinking and researching of Tang Dynasty. Thank you!
What concerns would parents have about their children using social media?
Many parents may be concerned about their children’s use of social media due to the eyesight that the children have. Teens may get bad eyesight if they look at the screen for a long time every day and parents may want to be cautious of the eyesight that their children have. For example, teens may look at their phones or laptops for a long time without resting for a while and looking at views that are natural. As a result, the teens may not have good eyesight and have to wear glasses which is not so convenient comparing to the teens that don’t wear glasses. In conclusion, parents should protect their children’s eyesight and enforce a rule about the time that the children can be online.
So for this design, the first project that we’ve decided to make is to heat the water that we decided to clean. We have a piece of cling wrap that covers the mouth of the beaker and a little hole on the cling wrap because of the overwhelming force. We will add another little beaker inside the beaker that we’re going to be heated so that we can collect the water that is going to be fallen from the cling wrap. But unfortunately, the result isn’t that good. So we tried the second design. I think this design can’t work, but my group thinks it can work, so we’d have to do this design. The design is that we use the coffee filter to clean the water. In my expect, the result is still not so good. So we change our thought. We use pebbles, filter and sand to clean the water. This design is better than any other designs that we made before. But the result is still a bit bad. So we decided to use a new thought. This time, the result is the best along the any other results! So that’s our final project.
The video is really difficult for me to make because I don't have any skills in making videos. So I have to learn the buttons by myself. And after this recording, I even began to hate my sound! Very weird... However, I am very satisfy about my video. The mood is good, the pictures are good (although I find the pictures on google...). The only thing I missed up is the music part. Because I don't know how to make a song and I only learned a little bit of piano when I was little, so I just find a sad song on Youtube. So that's the things that I faced when I was making this video.
|1 Why did christianity take hold in the ancient world?
TWO of MY FAVOURITE EXCERPTS from MY DBQ Essay.
↪copy & paste from your reflection
In the Roman ideology, the process is from violence to victory and finally peace. They have the same result but different processes. Christianity wants a fair and just end result but according to the Roman ideology, it is interested in quiet and order.
Given the evidence, it is clear that Christianity wanted to have justice and fairness without violence. However, the Roman ideology believes in violence in order to have quiet and order. Justice would appeal to those people in the Roman Empire like slaves, poor, sick and old people who got treated by the Roman Empire.
↪ HYPERLINK DBQ FINAL DRAFT
|2 BIGGEST TAKEAWAY
↪ What is your BIGGEST TAKEAWAY (BIGGEST LEARNING) from our STUDY OF THE ORIGINS & SPREAD OF CHRISTIANITY?
We should be fair to everyone, whatever he/she is poor or rich or something else.
|3 VISUALIZING TEXT -sketchnoting
↪How did sketchnoting help you understand how Christianity originated and spread?
(copy & paste from your reflection)
Sketchnoting help me with the process of the Christianity originated and spread. Because it’s really a long time for Christianity to grow from original to spread out. But sketchnoting shows the process very clearly.
↪What did you learn about yourself as a visual notetaker?
(copy & paste from your reflection)
I should draw more pictures and write more details, cause sketchnoting still have to have a lot of details.
|4 EXPLAIN EVERYTHING & VLOGGING as a METACOGNITIVE STRATEGIES
↪What discoveries did you encounter as you were vlogging and exploring your thinking? (copy & paste from your reflection)
DBQ Final Draft Vlog
I learn about "what makes poetry poetry", line breaks, white space, personification and a lot. Actually, I thought about I'm a poet recently (Because now I have almost 20 poetries in my writing notebook and sometimes I even think I can have a book of all my poetries). And when I don't know what to write about, I think about that if I'm a poet, what will I write about? Then I will know something to write about. Maybe I will continue to write poems because I think it's very fun to write some poems to relax myself. My overall experiment of poetry is... I think it's very fun to write something with my thinking! If I will be a writer when I grow up, then I will really hard working on writing nowadays! (But actually I really don't want to be a writer when I grow up cause I want to be a teacher...)
This is my lifecard. The challenge for me is the searching part. Because my topic is best friend, so I search it on the Internet. But, there haven't got many pictures, so I use one of the pictures that I think is better than other pictures. The image not only shows my topic but also shows the two women in the photo were smiling, and my poem is about the best friend breaks. The two women seems like smiling, but are they really smiling for their friendship? That's the question.
The first one is Joy in "Inside out" because I think I am very positive.
The second one is Sophie in "The BFG" because she is brave.
The third one is "Mi Yue" in the Chinese TV program because she is very smart.