Min, Jiwoo – Sophomores Group 1 semester grade reflection
January 18, 2016
- What did you manage to do well this quarter?
I got high honor roll (3.71).
- What are a few concrete things you did to achieve these outcomes? Maybe you got all your homework finished and turned it in on time, success on a particular project or test or a particular way that you studied that contributed to your success. I submitted every homework finished on time.
- Write about the specific actions you took to be successful. Studying hard
3.What areas do you want/need to improve? English.
- What are a few choices you made that resulted in these outcomes? Maybe you did not complete all your homework or you struggled on a particular project or test. This is my second year studying in foreign country in English so it was hard to get good score for English.
- Write about what you could do differently to be successful. Asking for help more to my English teacher.
- Do you see any trends in your comments? If so, what are they. I worked hard.
- Do you see any anomalies (stands out as different from trends) in your comments? If so, what stands out and why? I need to speak more in World Study class
- What activities am I involved in? ASA Badminton, Smile Bank, MUN, Math Club
- Am I over involved? No
- If so, what can I take away?
- If I am not involved in extracurricular activities what is one that I could join?
- What is your goal for Q3? some examples are: I will ask Mr.Khan, my English teacher, for help more frequently so I could learn more English.
-Turn in all my homework on time.
-Meet with my English teacher 2 times each week for additional help.
-Raise my hand in class at least one time per day.
-Meet with a study group one time per week.
-Use my planner every day.
-Limit my outside activities to two after school activities each week
- Did anything happen in or outside of school that negatively or positively impacted my learning? I take Pre-Calculus class with Juniors who are one year older than me. I keep studying math in academy and what I am learning in Pre-Calculus class is same part I am learning in math academy. So it positively impacted on my learning on math.And I am studying SAT so I read many hard passages. Reading many passages helped my reading improve.
- Are your grades an accurate reflection of your ability? Why or why not?