- What I liked about this artifact is that it took many tries to get the get the beat correctly. I did not like the fact that there are many people also doing it at the same time making it very hard.
- Before I made this artifact I thought it was easy to keep a rhythm but it is quite hard to when others are also trying to keep their beat.
- If I had more time would try to keep the rhythm more steady.
- I liked that the mind craft had made me more organized. I did not like that it is stressful to bring my planner to advisory all the time.
- If I had more time I would have finished the mind craft.
- Before there was the mind craft I was not very organized. I was less organized.
( go to advisory)
- I liked that quizlet teaches the Spanish words and definition and has games to go along with it.
- I chose this artifact because it shows how I learn new words and vocabulary.
- If I was stuck and could not remember the vocabulary I would repeat the words
- Aleks is a math program and when I am stuck in the program I either asked for help or look at the explanation to understand the equation better.
- I chose this artifact because there are not that many math artifacts available and because it shows my progress in math and what I learned.
- I like that the artifact could show you how to solve the equation and improves my math skills. I do not like the fact that the artifact does not show 2-3 ways to solve the equation and I do not like the knowledge check because you would normally forget some topics at the end.
- I had chosen this artifact for science because I found it interesting that the cup with the vinegar and baking soda and lid was less hot then the cup with the water and lid after been put in the sun for 20 minutes.
- Before I did this I had thought that the cup with the baking soda and vinegar would be hotter because I had thought that vinegar and baking soda would create a gas and would absorb the heat making it hotter but it was actually the opposite.
- Some of the weaknesses about the artifact are that the artifact had a big hole on the top where the thermometer goes in and so some fo the air that was supposed to be trapped inside got out.
- You can see that I had made a poster annotation on google drawing if I could redo this I would find better posters to annotate.
- This annotation helped me improve my skills on annotation and identifying a good advertising poster technique.
- I liked the fact that the poster teaches me about poster advertising techniques that I can later on use in life if I choose to go into the advertising campaign.
- What I liked about the essay paper is it taught about different universes and realities, what I do not like is the research takes a lot of time and effort.
- Before the artifact, I thought the essay would be easy but afterward, I learned that it is very hard to create an essay because it involves a lot of researching and revising.
- I think that if I had more time I would make the paper longer and do more research on it.
- Before we did synchronized swimming I thought that it would be very hard to synchronize swim but afterward, I learned that it is not very hard if you practice a lot.
- I was stuck in the part where we were doing handstands underwater but I got a little better at it.
- If I had more time I would practice more on the handstands underwater and my timing.