- Lunar Phases
- Dragon Apprentice
- Learning Video
- Nonfiction writing
- Dragons Apprentice
Question & Answer
- In mandarin, I succeeded in the sketches and speaking, I have also improved in the writing test throughout the year
- At the beginning of the year, I didn't try as hard to practice on my vocabulary and my sketches and so I tried my best to improving.
- The most challenging thing was the homework and bringing it in on time, so I am trying to be more organized and work harder.
- At the beginning of the year, I didn't try as hard to practice on my vocabulary and my sketches and so I tried my best to improving. The most challenging thing was the homework and bringing it in on time, so I am trying to be more organized and work harder.
My product is a locker/desk organizer. It is a box with different organization sequence and is colorful, we are upcycling by using used toilet paper rolls, egg cartons, and recycled cardboard. To persuade our target audience with our poster we will include carp, to make our poster not too disorganized, and we'll bold the important titles to make it noticeable. We would also use a solid color that isn't too distracting so the audience could focus on the important parts of our poster.
This is Democracy, it's a kind of government that lets the people choose who makes their laws, and who rule them.
This is Monarchy, this kind government is when a king or a queen rule, and it goes down in the family.
This is Oligarchy, this kind of government is when a small group of people rule a country.
This is Tyranny, it is a kind of government formed by soldiers that promised the citizen to be a good ruler, but some of them turned out to be cruel.
What did you know about these forms of government BEFORE we started this unit?
- I knew that democracy and monarchy are still used today
Why is it important to learn about forms of government?
-because we should know how we are ruled and how other countries govern
Which form of government do you think works best & why?
- I think that democracy works the best because we have the rights to choose who rules us and makes our law, but there still control over the people
I'm loving it! A slogan from one of the most popular fast food brands. The concept of I'm loving is proving how much the consumers are favoring the product. The reason Mcdonalds had chosen their slogan was because they wanted to have something different compared to all the other fast food brands, so they choose a simple message to the world to represent their brand. Mcdonalds was the first company to use incorrect grammar for their slogan, they choose to do that to have a friendly connection with their consumers instead of a serious sentence. I'm loving it, is first of all catchy and second of all short and easy to remember. And that is my slogan analysis.
1) In what areas do you feel successful in Math? I feel successful in math when I finished 35 topics on ALEKS, that made me know that I could do better then I thought I could
2) In what areas you are unhappy with your progress
I didn't complete the hard problems that I needed to.
What did I learn about Geography & Early Human Settlement from this project? : In this project I learned that to be able to have a successful village you would have to look at the environmental factors, such as water,vegetation, and e.t.c. That will affect a lot of the things that will be needed.
What am I most proud of in my project? In this project I was most proud of the plants that I have planted, such as the papyrus and the reeds. I was really proud of those because I worked really hard and tried to finish really fast!
What would I do if I were to do this project again? If I were to do this project I would've taken my time to find a sea and a river so my Nile river and Mediterranean sea would look more natural and it would've not taken most of my time for making the Nile river and Mediterranean sea.