Video of our documentation (my reflection is included in this): Day 3
Folder of all our documentations: Folder
Things I worked on for this day:
- Designing the nets
- Trying out the different markers to color/design the nets
- Cutting out the nets
- What did you achieve today? Describe.
- For today's lesson, I worked on plastering boxes and also designing a couple of nets. It was really time-consuming to plaster the box, so I wasn't able to do much today.
- How did the rest of the group do? Did they all have jobs and assist with the progress of your sculpture?
- My partner was on task today. She was able to also design another net and made another net. She also tried to print the blown up nets while I was plastering.
- Did you face any challenges?
- Some challenges we faced today was how many we were supposed to make. If we were to hand draw, print, and design everything by hand, then it would have to be finished passed the due date. Printing was not exactly a challenge but a fail. We changed the size but it wasn't exactly big enough.
- What are your last plans to complete this task?
- My group and I are planning on taking pre-made boxes and using those to make the pieces of the game. Before this, however, we will cut out anything we need out of those boxes and plaster them. We are planning on staying after school on Friday to complete the project before the due date. Unless we did not finish by then, we will try to find some other time to make it at home before the due date comes up (or we will stay back when the project is due and complete it then). We also need to find velcro to stick on the windows that we are also planning to make.
Link to the folder of all documentations: Folder