The grade I got for my progress was pretty average, around Bs and As which I think is pretty reasonable. I was expecting that grade when I looked back at my sketch book. To get an A, I should have drawn more sketches showing the development of my design and add some annotations to my final sketch.
Timeline for the Next 10 Classes
- First I'm going to finish the metal hands from my chair. I already finished one hand and I'm partially done with the other hand. After that I'll plaster the tentacles that I already have on my chair.
- I'm going to spend one entire class working on just adding and shaping more tentacles out of newspaper, and temporarily attaching them on with tape
- For the following class, I'll spend my time plastering all the newly added tentacles.
- I'll add some thorns made of wires paint black. This doesn't sound very time consuming at first, but I'll have to paint and add each individual thorn into place which may take up an entire class.
- I'm going to go back to working on my monster and add things such as the fur, claws, and painting it.
- For this class continue working on the monster by doing things like attaching the head, finish off the tail, and any other finishing touches.
- Here I'll start painting the tentacles and attach the hands onto the back of my chair.
- Since the tentacles may take a while to paint, I'll use this class to finish painting them
- As one of the final steps, I'm going to paint the chair and add details such as stitches onto the base.
- For the last class, I'll finish painting the chair and attach the monster onto the middle.
30 Hands Videos