1. Did my survey support my thesis (position statement)?
- Not really, it did sort of support my thesis but it mostly support my reasons
2. Did I have any questions that I couldn’t use at all? Which ones? Why?
- Well yes,it did help me, but not on my essay exactly, (Are you a female or male?), because I cannot find a place in the paragraph to place it. And the readers just want to know what people think not where they are from or are they a boy or a girl. They want to know what people think and do they like this idea.
- 3. How could you use your survey better next time?
- Maybe I could review my essay, thesis and reasons over and over again, before I make my survey and put it on my blog, so I won’t make a dumb mistake.
- 4. What are 3 new questions you could write about your essay topic?
- Are you aware people kill dogs in Saigon? Have you ever seen a dog been killed before? Have you witness one of your dogs dying in saigon?