I personally like bento boxes when I go to Japanese restaurant. There are a lot of different foods types like side dishes, main dishes, dessert, etc. which can give the person who is eating a lot of enjoyment. After searching a lot of creative bento boxes on the internet, it gave me inspiration to make a bento box that is creative and also delicious. We made a bento box in our class, “Cooking and Nutrition”. My project was finalized into a pacman bento box, with the pacman as rice. Also, the ghosts in the bento box was made my spam, being cut by spam.
rice, ham, cheese, cucumber, kiwi, apple, cherry tomatoes, rice, lettuce, spam
1. Get ingredients.
2. Wash all the fruits and vegetable.
3. Place few lettuce on the bottom of the box.
4. Shape the rice with the cups.
5.Place the rice on top of the lettuce.
6. Cut the rice into the shape of a pacman.
7. Place the tomatoes on the bottom of the rice.
8. Crack the egg open and mix it all yellow.
9. Start frying the egg, while cutting pieces of apple and place in the top of the rice.
10. Finish the egg, and cut the egg into the same shape as the rice.
11. Cook the spam. While waiting, make ham flowers by cutting it into halves and twist it tightly. x2
12. Finish frying the spam, and start cutting the spam into the ghost shape with scissors. x2
13. Add eyes to the spam with seaweed.
14. Peel the kiwi, into halves, and cut it into little pieces. Place them in the corner with the cupcake wrap.
15. Do the same thing to the mango, and place it next to the kiwi.